3. 3. How many Conservative MPs?

4. 4. WHat will the turnout be?

• 80%+
    • 60%+
    • 40%+
    • 20%+
    • Less than 20%

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/06/24 at 17:00

"How do we convince people to come back to the Tories?"

"Maybe if we put the image of Liz Truss, on her worst day, having the authority to launch nuclear missiles?"

"That should do it"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Mordaunt repeating the £2,000 lie. **** these vile words removed.

Yes hoping by keep repeating it, it will stick, at least Rayner unlike Starmer is not taking it. 

• Like 1

ITV producers and execs should be watching this feeling absolutely ashamed that we're getting proper answers and debate between 7 people when the clowns running that farce earlier in the week couldn't manage it with just 2 speakers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

They have nothing left

The audience is just groaning every time she mentions it now. I'm still angry at how much they're taking the piss, but at least people aren't buying the shit they're selling anymore.

• Like 1

Enjoyed the reaction to Penny's closing statement.

The only thing sadder than nobody from a large audience clapping is one person clapping.

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Enjoyed the reaction to Penny's closing statement.

The only thing sadder than nobody from a large audience clapping is one person clapping.

And before she'd finished :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

My take on the debate

Mordaunt - Awful Apologist of shite

Rayner - Mostly robotic

Daisy Cooper - Quite impressive, needs to lay off the amphetamines

Carla Denya - started well but got a bit muddled towards the end

Flynn - came across well but talked a fair bit of bollocks

Rhun ap Iorwerth - see Flynn

Farage - as you might expect with him, he performed well whilst talking utter shite

3 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Possibly biased view but I felt Mordaunt and in particular Farage were most guilty of chiming in and talking over someone else’s point.

Yep that’s true, they were the big butteriners 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

How many more of these debates are there? I know Starmer/Sunak have another two and I assume the prospective chancellors will do one.

I can't see them becoming more popular. I have pretty much zero interest in them and haven't watched either of the first two and I'd imagine there are loads of people like me who are politically engaged but can't stomach an hour+ of at least one loudmouth preaching bollocks shouting over others.

The Euro's kick off next week and I'd imagine that will have another impact on interest in these debates and the election as a whole which is why Sunak needed a strong start if he was going to avoid a trouncing. It is a thing of beauty watching him do the very opposite.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

How many more of these debates are there? I know Starmer/Sunak have another two and I assume the prospective chancellors will do one.

I can't see them becoming more popular. I have pretty much zero interest in them and haven't watched either of the first two and I'd imagine there are loads of people like me who are politically engaged but can't stomach an hour+ of at least one loudmouth preaching bollocks shouting over others.

The Euro's kick off next week and I'd imagine that will have another impact on interest in these debates and the election as a whole which is why Sunak needed a strong start if he was going to avoid a trouncing. It is a thing of beauty watching him do the very opposite.

Same here. Not watching any of them, it's basically pointless. 

• Like 1