3. 3. How many Conservative MPs?

4. 4. WHat will the turnout be?

• 80%+
    • 60%+
    • 40%+
    • 20%+
    • Less than 20%

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/06/24 at 17:00

Well this is novel as an approach, or desperate, or stupid or all of them.

Also apart from the obvious, they appear to be really shit at political maths. Even if the SNP win all their seats (they won't) 43, the Northern Ireland Seats 18, Green seats 2 (projected), Plaid Seats 4 (projected), the Speaker 1 there is still a shortfall of 55 seats in that projection, who won them?

I really want to vote Labour, but Starmer makes it so hard.

10 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

FFS 😂 Someone get the Kenneth Williams picture!

🤣

Yeah I deliberately said that 🤣

39 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I really want to vote Labour, but Starmer makes it so hard.

I'd look at a different way. You really want to vote Labour and Sunak/the Tories make it so easy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I'd look at a different way. You really want to vote Labour and Sunak/the Tories make it so easy. 

Absolutely, it's just when Starmer says stuff like the Tories manifesto is like Labour's in 2019, it pisses me off.

4 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Absolutely, it's just when Starmer says stuff like the Tories manifesto is like Labour's in 2019, it pisses me off.

Well in the respect he was talking about, it absolutely was, totally uncosted.

The point he's making is Labour got pummelled for such a manifesto last time so off you go, do the same to them now

• Like 2

10 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

I must admit this has grown on me. Just seemed idiotic at first but with the lies and boredom of the labour and Tory campaigns the sight of this guy with a big smile on his face and looking like he’s really having fun is a bit of an antidote.

Suspect they’ll do well in the south west and take a few Tory seats which is good. I think their new strategy of a phased re-entry into the EU is the right way to go and glad someone is talking about it finally.

The tactical vote in my town is Lib Dem and he's making it a lot easier to vote that way.  Rejoining the single market is a massive plus for me.  Horsham had a 21k Tory majority last time and Sunak has visited twice in the space of a couple of months, he must be proper rattled.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, bickster said:

Well in the respect he was talking about, it absolutely was, totally uncosted.

The point he's making is Labour got pummelled for such a manifesto last time so off you go, do the same to them now

Fair point 👍

32 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

The tactical vote in my town is Lib Dem and he's making it a lot easier to vote that way.  Rejoining the single market is a massive plus for me.  Horsham had a 21k Tory majority last time and Sunak has visited twice in the space of a couple of months, he must be proper rattled.

As much as I’ve always hoped to see the Tory party completely destroyed I do worry about what comes after.

If they merge in some form with reform and lurch to the right we could see something much worse in a few years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

As much as I’ve always hoped to see the Tory party completely destroyed I do worry about what comes after.

If they merge in some form with reform and lurch to the right we could see something much worse in a few years.

The comical incompetence of the Tories merging with the laughing stock that is Reform. Brilliant idea

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91uvh9wyzht8r8dk6stg

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

I agree. If we're stuck with FPTP, I'd much prefer a situation where we'd have a centre left Labour Party and a centre right Conservative Party, both led by broadly competent and responsible politicians, albeit with differing approaches to policy. At least then there might be some sort of stability when administrations change. Unfortunately wild west social media and the obsession with adversarial debate encourages hollow soundbite politics. 

• Like 4