Europa Conference League Final/Champions League Final

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

I might watch this tonight. Would be the first CL game I've watched in years. Had zero interest in it as Villa had no chance of competing in it I'd probably better start brushing up on some potential future opponents. 

Actually Birmingham Bears are on in the 20/20.

Maybe I'll catch the second half. 

5 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I was thinking about this. I don't think I've ever actual seen Bellingham have a particularly great game. Presumably I've just been unlucky and always caught him in games that he doesn't have much impact in, because everyone tells me he's the best player in the world.

I remember watching the England-Senegal match in the Qatar World Cup and Bellingham was heads and shoulders the best player on the pitch. He was only a 19 year old at the time as well. 

He’s just come off a dominant season with Madrid, winning the league and getting to the Champions League final being the heart of their midfield. 

He’s a once in a generation player. 

8 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes Bellingham has been quiet 

She's been dead for 10 years TBF 

2 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

She's been dead for 10 years TBF 

How is this lame attempt at humour in anyway relevant...

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

How is this lame attempt at humour in anyway relevant...

Had a hard day?

4 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I remember watching the England-Senegal match in the Qatar World Cup and Bellingham was heads and shoulders the best player on the pitch. He was only a 19 year old at the time as well. 

He’s just come off a dominant season with Madrid, winning the league and getting to the Champions League final being the heart of their midfield. 

He’s a once in a generation player. 

I'm sure he is, as I say, I've just never seen him at his best I guess. For England he has usually looked, well, solid at best (but I always put that down to Southgate) and I haven't seen an awful lot of Madrid beyond a couple of champions league games where they were on the back foot.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Had a hard day?

Haha no it's early here, but if you're just gonna make a joke a about anyone with the same last name as player, well I would question if you are out of primary school yet...

Feel free to go your hardest, I just thought you might not realise that you might not have the skill for humour....

And if you are going to do it, put in more research for something funnier, rather than taking the rotten fruit off the ground ..

Edited by Villan_of_oz

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Can't blame ETH much blame over Sancho, the guy was basically given half a season off to work through his issues

United probably shouldn't have left him in charge of team matters in that time though. 

• Haha 2

Haha no it's early here, but if you're just gonna make a joke a about anyone with the same last name as player, well I would question if you are out of primary school yet...

Feel free to go your hardest, I just thought you might not realise that you might have the skill for humour....

And if you are going to do it, put in more research for something funnier, rather than taking the rotten fruit off the ground ..

I think you've taken something far too seriously my friend 🤣

Just now, Dodgyknees said:

I think you've taken something far too seriously my friend 🤣

😅 No just don't ruin a good football match with poor humour....

If I was taking it seriously I would have said show some respect, but I'm not serious so I'll just again make you aware that you need to work harder if you want to be funny 🤣 

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Feel free to go your hardest, I just thought you might not realise that you might have the skill for humour....

Sadly, this must be what happens to a son, when Mummy failed to feed him using Oxo.

😅 No just don't ruin a good football match with poor humour....

If I was taking it seriously I would have said show some respect, but I'm not serious so I'll just again make you aware that you need to work harder if you want to be funny 🤣 

Enjoy the rest of the game mate 👍

It's a reality of modern football that young players show more emotion from not succeeding in conning the ref for a foul, than they do for missing a golden opportunity to score for their team in a European final...

2 minutes ago, flamingsombrero said:

ljssLLBmv6xrO.webp

Done. He's a good kisser.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â