Europa Conference League Final/Champions League Final

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Sancho looks like the best English player out there not ‘ower Jude’

I was thinking about this. I don't think I've ever actual seen Bellingham have a particularly great game. Presumably I've just been unlucky and always caught him in games that he doesn't have much impact in, because everyone tells me he's the best player in the world.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

Yes Bellingham has been quiet 

• Like 1

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

I was thinking about this. I don't think I've ever actual seen Bellingham have a particularly great game. Presumably I've just been unlucky and always caught him in games that he doesn't have much impact in, because everyone tells me he's the best player in the world.

I had the same thing with Cavani for easily 10 years 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

I really do think that he's a great player. United was without a doubt the wrong move for him, which I think has led to some of his off field issues. I'd have him at Villa all day.

• Like 2

We've all read this book before, will it have the usual ending...

Dortmund good value so far, but no prizes for looking good ..

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Pretty funny that Sancho is playing in a CL final but ETH doesn’t want him at manure

Not about ability though 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

We've all read this book before, will it have the usual ending...

Dortmund good value so far, but no prizes for looking good ..

I was just saying to my lad that Madrid will do nothing all game and then hit them on the counter, score, and win the cup.

1 minute ago, JoshVilla said:

I really do think that he's a great player. United was without a doubt the wrong move for him, which I think has led to some of his off field issues. I'd have him at Villa all day.

Not on 300k pw I wouldn't, he might look better in yellow but his lack of integration to Man U is his responsibility too...

Nowhere near Villa would I want this questionable character!

1 minute ago, JoshVilla said:

I wouldn't mind Maatsen too. Just think he was playing in the championship for Burnley two years ago.

2 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

A predicament for United because if they stick with ETH can they bring Sancho back? It’s very difficult.

A new manager and you bring Sancho back and start again. 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Can't blame ETH much blame over Sancho, the guy was basically given half a season off to work through his issues

Entitled youthful characters, refusing to work hard to prove themselves, is everything that is wrong with this world....

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â