Europa Conference League Final/Champions League Final

He's right what he's saying, the chance to dream...olympiacos aren't a "small" team, they dominated Greece for 20 years yet need this somehow minnow competition in order to do anything 

It speaks volumes about what the champions league and football now is

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Their fans deserve it.

This makes me sort of “pleased” it wasn’t us. There were vast swathes of our fan base (from what I read on here, the majority) who wanted to prioritise a top 4 finish and sack off the Conference League.

Are we seeing sights like that here? Are we ****. Fair play Olympiakos. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, bobzy said:

This makes me sort of “pleased” it wasn’t us. There were vast swathes of our fan base (from what I read on here, the majority) who wanted to prioritise a top 4 finish and sack off the Conference League.

Are we seeing sights like that here? Are we ****. Fair play Olympiakos. 

We wouldn't see sights like that from fans of any English club no matter what they'd achieved. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Their fans deserve it.

A proud day for greek football and us greeks. Congratulations to olympiakos  its long overdue

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

We wouldn't see sights like that from fans of any English club no matter what they'd achieved. 

Mate i dunno about everyone else but only way i can see scenes like this is if we won CL next season in our debut season. As complete underdogs being written off.

Only then would it be close otherwise completely agree with you

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Mate i dunno about everyone else but only way i can see scenes like this is if we won CL next season in our debut season. As complete underdogs being written off.

Only then would it be close otherwise completely agree with you

It still wouldn't be similar at all. European fans are much better in general

Olympiakos and Roma fans had huge celebrations, West Ham didnt have anything as emotional and we wouldn't either

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

It still wouldn't be similar at all. European fans are much better in general

Olympiakos and Roma fans had huge celebrations, West Ham didnt have anything as emotional and we wouldn't either

Yeah you are probably right. You can see how much it means to them but we should take it as seriously as them as we havent won nothing since the league cup vs leeds . Too long 😔

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah you are probably right. You can see how much it means to them but we should take it as seriously as them as we havent won nothing since the league cup vs leeds . Too long 😔

I think we did take it serious but just ran out of bodies at the end

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I think we did take it serious but just ran out of bodies at the end

Sorry i should have been clearer - i meant in terms of if we won a tournament/trophy like olympiakos did

I certainly won't bother watching this even if it's on terrestrial TV, got better things to do.

I'll wait til Villa get there ;)

Leave this one for the small queefers to bask in reflected glory (be amusing if Madrid lose :crylaugh:)

15 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Is the game free to view tomorrow? 

Yes.

How to watch the UEFA Champions League final? 

Here are the options for how to watch the UEFA Champions League final.
If you:
  • have TNT Sports via discovery+ Premium, EE, Sky or Virgin Media TV, with the best viewing experience, you will be able to enjoy all of the action and build-up programming on TNT Sports 1 or TNT Sports Ultimate. 
  • have access to discovery+ standard or basic account with EE TV, Sky, Prime Video, you can login or, if you haven’t already, activate your discovery+ account to enjoy all three finals for no extra cost
  • are new to TNT Sports and discovery+, viewers without discovery+ simply need to download the app on their mobile device, web or access via their TV, register their details online, kick back and enjoy the game for free. No subscription required. You can find out how to access the app and register here
  • have Virgin Media TV, all customers in the UK can watch on channel 100

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I might watch this tonight. Would be the first CL game I've watched in years. Had zero interest in it as Villa had no chance of competing in it I'd probably better start brushing up on some potential future opponents. 

Pregame crew just "interviewed" Dora the Explorer pregame so yeah, plenty of content for Paramount+ today clearly.

1 minute ago, flamingsombrero said:

If the effort put in gets you Lenny Kravitz in 2024 I'd say its on its way.

The hottest track (in 1993)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â