Europa Conference League Final/Champions League Final

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

6 wins from 11 years, amazing. I hope Unai is plotting something similar 🤞 

Yep. To be bigger cheats than Man C115y takes some doing. But these p****s have been making a mockery of football for decades. There couldn't be a less worthy winner of the Champions League than this lot and 15 times just shows you have much they have taken the piss out of the system for so, so long.

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Can't believe Birmingham City have won the Champions League

I find it pretty funny that people bang on about how obsessed Blues are with us…

…and then a Champions League final thread on Villa Talk is basically chat about Bellingham because he’s a Bluenose :D 

Posted (edited)

I've never seen a player leave a club as quickly as Bellingham left Blues. If he is a bluenose then he has done a remarkable job of hiding it.

The second he could legally be sold, he was gone. Literally couldn't have got out of there any quicker if he tried.

And they love him for it. 😀😀

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I find it pretty funny that people bang on about how obsessed Blues are with us…

…and then a Champions League final thread on Villa Talk is basically chat about Bellingham because he’s a Bluenose :D 

It was more because I've just spotted a bluenose mate of mine celebrating Jude winning the CL as if Blose have just won it.

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

Yep. To be bigger cheats than Man C115y takes some doing. But these p****s have been making a mockery of football for decades. There couldn't be a less worthy winner of the Champions League than this lot and 15 times just shows you have much they have taken the piss out of the system for so, so long.

In what way?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

How so? Nothing has been proven or worse nothing has got near a court

Before the typical ignorant remark....Franco hated football

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Happy Dortmund lost as were including a transphobic homophobic player in the matchday squad

But feel sad for Reus

Edited by Zatman

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â