Europa Conference League Final/Champions League Final

Just now, Tom13 said:

As if Carvajal wasn't irritating enough already, he also looks a bit like Neal Maupay.

Throws tantrums like Maupay too, nothing wrong with the body check he ran in to.

• Like 1

Is it weird that I think a full strength Villa has nothing to fear from these two?

Just now, JoshVilla said:

It'll be heartbreaking for Dortmund if they lose this now. So many chances.

And I think they will, Madrid jammy as hell 

Just now, Dodgyknees said:

Is it weird that I think a full strength Villa has nothing to fear from these two?

I don think it is weird, but it is probably incorrect sadly. Real are like a seasoned boxer, they don't look pretty in every round of the fight but they're are always there in the 12th round.

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

I don think it is weird, but it is probably incorrect sadly. Real are like a seasoned boxer, they don't look pretty in every round of the fight but they're are always there in the 12th round.

Yeah that's probably true, but it's nice to dream 🤣

2 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Presumably, Unai is having a lovely Saturday evening with friends & family, with superb food & wine, in some glorious location in Spain, but destroying the relaxed atmosphere by freaking out about the many defensive & offensive mistakes being made by both teams.

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

This is true, Madrid do seem to do that. The commentators don't seem to realise that though.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Yeah that's probably true, but it's nice to dream 🤣

Definitely!! 

Beats dreaming that Whelan missed that late penalty so Bruce finally got sacked, and dreaming that Fulham thrashed us so Gerrard finally got sacked. Both instances I am guilty of participating in.

Edited by Villan_of_oz

Definitely!! b

Beats dreaming that Whelan missed that late penalty so Bruce finally got sacked, and dreaming that Fulham thrashed us so Gerrard finally got sacked. Botu instances I am guilty in participating in.

Spent some time on YouTube watching some of that the other day and just blew my mind how far we have come 

Just now, Dodgyknees said:

Spent some time on YouTube watching some of that the other day and just blew my mind how far we have come 

Mental isn't it, we were as low as 14th or something in the championship at some point, possibly lower 😬

Mental isn't it, we were as low as 14th or something in the championship at some point, possibly lower 😬

Honestly never thought I would see days like this, probably don't want to take over this thread, but I genuinely feel we can go as far as we want now and 8 years ago that seemed impossible.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â