Europa Conference League Final/Champions League Final

Wednesday 

Europa Conference Final

Olympiakos v Fiorentina TNT Sport 1 8pm

Saturday 

CL Final 

Dortmund v Real Madrid TNT Sport 1 8pm

I want Olympiakos to win just so I can at least say we lost to the winners. Losing to the runner up just depresses me even more.

Posted (edited)

Obviously gutted at the opportunity of the absolute dream match this could have been, but nevertheless I've got me Batigol socks on.  Would be nice to not fall at the final hurdle for a change, especially given it's Italiano's penultimate game in charge.  Managed to turn a bit of a corner with results over the last few weeks, but that's often been down to blind luck as much as performance (daylight robbery to come away from Cagliari with 3 points last weekend) so it really is a dice-roll as to which Fiorentina's going to turn up.  Still, at least no Igor to completely gift the game away this time round.  Hoping Milenković has one of his big games, because I do not relish the prospect of those El Kaabi/Martínez Quarta or Podence/Dodô duels.  Pace in transition and a lot of pinpoint service to Belotti, please.  I have a terrible, terrible feeling the script is absolutely written for Stevan Jovetić to come off the bench and score a winner, for maximum cruelty.

Edited by GarethRDR

2 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Not sure how anyone could bring themselves to watch the ECL final after going out in the semis. 

I certainly couldn't. 

Agree - I can't face watching it, what might have been.

• Like 1

Im watching it - only because i want olympiakos to win it now.

But yeah its disappointing we aint there. But after seeing how many injuries we have i think would have been more heart breaking losing in final. 

12 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Not sure how anyone could bring themselves to watch the ECL final after going out in the semis. 

I certainly couldn't. 

Reason 1: EastEnders is unwatchable.

Is it me or is the commentary slightly behind the action on the pitch ?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â