Euro 2024 - VillaTalk Euros Predictor

Tegis

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

That's 6 points in three matches for me. 🤪  (I joined up only with last 16.)

I had 1-1 until Eze decided to miss-kick a ball into the ground......

edit: And I'm bang on with Spain 2-1. Nuke the stadium, NOW

Edited by Tegis
  • Haha 1

On 28/06/2024 at 20:00, Tegis said:

A little heads up for the knockouts

7eIf6YF.png

Wish I'd seen this. I predicted an England draw based on full-time expected.

• Sad 1

Wish I'd remembered to do my picks for this round though tbh, it wouldn't have made much difference 😂

Do they do a Prem thing on here next season? I'll be happy to partake in that or we can setup a VT one on the main website it's run on. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Wish I'd remembered to do my picks for this round though tbh, it wouldn't have made much difference 😂

Do they do a Prem thing on here next season? I'll be happy to partake in that or we can setup a VT one on the main website it's run on. 

there's been one the last two seasons on a different site (better scoring system imo)

Don't see why ist wouldn't be running again next season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Spooned, I'm offended

Quarter-finals coming up

Biv8aSy.png

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

On 24/05/2024 at 04:38, Tegis said:

Hi all,
Just checking if there is a interest in having  a little prediction competition for the Euros. No prizes apart from the eternal glory of being the brightest mind on Villa Talk.
Create an account and join. Im testing the systems free tier out for next season so if you find any stupid stuff that needs changing, let me know and I'll see if it is possible.

Thanks for reminder. I forgot to pick for the England-Netherlands match -- or rather, thought I'd already done. I did get France-Spain exactly right. I have Spain-England 2-2. I think it's England on pens.

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

@WakefieldVillan would have made a killing betting on all those exact results. 

Well done and thanks for sorting @Tegis.

Ha, you say that, but the only time I put my predictions onto a bet was round of 16 - I got 0 right 😅.

Yeah, thanks for sorting, and my victory was never in doubt from the start 😉

Only kidding, first time (& probably last time) I've ever won anything like this 😅

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

why have i got a baseball cap ? 

Because you are great!!!

The Yellow Cap

In every pool, the player with the highest score for a round will wear the Yellow Cap until the next round, at which point he or she will hand it over to the player with the best score in that round (unless, of course, the original holder retains it by producing another pool-best performance). Everyone in the pool qualifies, every week... giving even those at the bottom of the leaderboard something to shoot for.

As there are thousands of pools in every Superbru tournament, there are thousands of Yellow Caps: one per pool that floats from player to player.

In the event of a score tie, our standard tie-breaking rules apply for the sport in question. If the tie cannot be broken, two or more players share the Yellow Cap.

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â