Euro 2024 - VillaTalk Euros Predictor

Tegis

After a decent start, my bubble has well and truly burst and I've come to the conclusion i'm not very good at this 🤣

@chappy is blowing everyone out the water

spacer.png

Edited by imavillan
  • Like 1

The last few games with me trying to be smarter than everyone else has failed miserably.

If Scotland had been awarded the penalty decision, I might have been 4/4 this round, as I had 1-0 Scots, but I'm sure my luck will run out sooner rather than later as my score predictions have always been pretty bad (when betting).

Glad we all agreed £50-00 each entry fee though, with top three all splitting the winnings 😛 

I actually put the three rounds of predictions on all at the beginning but wasn't sure this last round was locked in and counted, good job (for me) it was. 🙈

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, peterwithethewinner said:

Well after 12 non scoring games on the bounce I am starting to know how a SHA fan feels!!!

I’m not far off, dropped massively that round 

Getting close to the point where I'll have to predict obscure scoreline because even an obvious one is likely to be matched by the people above me. Come on the underdogs!

Great round for @WakefieldVillan, impressive stuff. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brum_Aus_Villan said:

I'm like that annoying team that sit's in third, but knows they will fizzle out :D 

Quite a few close - story of my life :D 

So you are Spurs 😂

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tegis said:

A little heads up for the knockouts

7eIf6YF.png

shit !!!!!

wished i'd have read this before i put my scores in.

I've done them for the 90mins

ah well, another wooden spoon to look forward to 🤣

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â