Europa League Final/FA Cup Final

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I'd rather ManUre get **** all if I'm honest.

Yeah but at least it means they will now have to play Thursday nights until the end of January at the earliest.

That will help us I think.

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

Yeah but at least it means they will now have to play Thursday nights until the end of January at the earliest.

That will help us I think.

They are extremely lucky, been pants most of the season.

Of course the guaranteed six points off us always helps 🙄

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

You think Man. United won't sign anyone if they don't make Europe?

I’m sure ManU will sign somebody expensive and not very good, either they are in Europe or not. 
I’m more worried about Newcastle that can concentrate on the League without the distractions of mid-week matches in Europe. But hopefully they will be forced to sell a few key players, with the lack of income from Europe. 

Just now, viivvaa66 said:

I’m sure ManU will sign somebody expensive and not very good, either they are in Europe or not. 
I’m more worried about Newcastle that can concentrate on the League without the distractions of mid-week matches in Europe. But hopefully they will be forced to sell a few key players, with the lack of income from Europe. 

They are definitely selling key players. That was always going to be the case this summer because of FFP.

Amazing how 1 club can have 2 players in Höijlund and Garnacho (Kid Vermin) who look like ghouls from Fallout

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

No way on earth I would ever support Manchester city winning a major tournament. Absolutely 100% hoping for a united win here. Don’t really care about old rivalries or their annoying dominance and their plastic fans. Manchester city is a cancer. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Grealish unused sub in this is pretty amusing. His days are well and truly numbered given how little he's been used in the run in compared to a year ago.

City created nothing, still don't play him 

He's done there 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â