Europa League Final/FA Cup Final

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Grealish unused sub in this is pretty amusing. His days are well and truly numbered given how little he's been used in the run in compared to a year ago.

They celebrated the title earlier in the week He's likely in Weekend at Bernie's mode on the bench.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Doku is the new Shaun Wright Phillips

All flash no bang, teams have sussed him out  

Reading this as the goal was going in, made me lol, yet I still agree with you 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

Apparently quite a few city fans have left already 

If there's any more reason needed to hate Manchester United, even when they have the worst season they've had in a generation, they're winning a trophy we've not won since the invention of bubble wrap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

At least Man. City turned up for the games we needed them to turn up for in the last three months.

Chuckling at Newcastle and Chelsea fans raging at them because they put in their worst display of the season for an hour and it's going to cost those two a bit of money with reduced or no European money for next season.

Just now, Chindie said:

If there's any more reason needed to hate Manchester United, even when they have the worst season they've had in a generation, they're winning a trophy we've not won since the invention of bubble wrap.

As I said earlier, they were shit last year and won a trophy too. And got top 4. 

• Like 1

Just now, GlobalVillan said:

As I said earlier, they were shit last year and won a trophy too. And got top 4

But there's still a section of our lot on here who think if they don't get European football next season the financial drop off will mean utd are done and are never coming back...

Madness 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

As I said earlier, they were shit last year and won a trophy too. And got top 4. 

Five years ago we were still a championship club....

Let's just respect the progress we're making. We will get chances to win these type of trophies in next five years with the manager we have.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â