Europa League Final/FA Cup Final

Quick question: How's everyone at VT doing with all the focus on Manchester United and Man City today? How's that working out for you?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611upbltsupqbvbey475y

• Sad 1

Red card for Leverkusen in the pokal, keeps it interesting cos Leverkusen were battering themz xhakq with a great goal

Those in in the transfer thread who want frimpong - hes playing the same powition we bailey, he ain't the answer unless we play a LCB

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Tbh I'd begrudge either of these teams winning so much as a £10 scratch card. Today was very much a lose-lose for me.

Although it does strengthen the argument I made in the Man City thread against Pep winning Manager of the Season.

Edited by HKP90

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

I don’t know what the worst result would have been today.

I still cannot be pleased to see ManUre win anything though, especially with the likes of Garnacho and Fernandez playing - both totally loathsome individuals 

I think this is a bit harsh, over the last couple of years Man United have removed at least 2 rapists from their squad, I'll give these 2 a break :) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

I don’t know what the worst result would have been today.

I still cannot be pleased to see ManUre win anything though, especially with the likes of Garnacho and Fernandez playing - both totally loathsome individuals 

Oh, leave it! Bruno has suffered so greatly for his achievement today. You have to allow that. Do you know an individual whose face hurts so badly when he (deliberately) trips over his own feet? Let us show compassion for his condition.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Fekin annoying. Utd is shit all season and still win FA cup. We're great but don't win. I hope we win something in the next couple seasons. Anything.

I'll take Champion's League trophy next season

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

8 if I'm being honest

4 if you're the police

2 if you're my wife 

I should add the village hall we're watching the final in is €1 a beer 😵

I hope England get Germany in the euros again 

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Geniunely baffled by that City pefromance today. United have their worst season for over 30 years and still bloody win the FA Cup. How is that possible.

City played like a team who have been on the piss all week.

• Like 2

There were no acceptable winners today but it's **** up that we haven't won a trophy in almost 30 years, and Man United win one despite us having our best season in 30 years and them being utter garbage. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Just realised it was an old firm cup final today

Did anyone give a ****? Not sure if there was a single post about it, not only today but all week

Two scum clubs. Doesn't deserve any attention. 

7 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Pep acting like a loved one has just died. You got the Premier League title, can't win emm all all the time you mugg!!

Pep is always a condescending scumbag. Shocking people support or defend this drug cheating scumbag

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â