Europa League Final/FA Cup Final

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Newcastle will miss out on Europe tho. They were after Conference League.

Ooh, I like that

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

so seems manure will get Europa League, such a pity.

As said Newcastle won't get any European qualification at all with this result so increases the chances of them having to cash in on Bruno Guimaraes as they'd have surely budgeted for European income for FFP.

Chelsea get dumped into European conference which won't give them much, talk they'll appeal to Uefa to ask to be withdrawn from that competition.

So not a bad result to put some restrictions to our competitors for next season I'd say.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I think the big thing with sacking him has always been no European qualification as that starts to hit their finances.

Basically winning FA cup is same as finishing 5th. Would they have sacked him finishing in that position in prem, I'm not sure.

In Europa league and they have two potential routes into CL next season then.

8th place is lowest in 30 or 40 years, I think that would have been the catalyst for the decision. He’s never really had them playing good football. 

EtH said nothing to suggest the rumours might not be true. 

Just now, picicata said:

The more games our rivals have next season the better. 

And realistically, is anyone signing for man united because they're in the second tier European tournament?

Qualifying for it is a boon for clubs that haven't been in it, but for clubs like man united and Chelsea I doubt it makes much difference

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Personally be absolutely fuming if an utterly terrible Man Utd team win more trophies than us in our best season for decades. Will be horrible. I want them to fail for decades. Winning an FA Cup is not failing.

Yep, in the last 2 seasons they’ll have finished 3rd and 8th and won the League Cup and the FA Cup.   

Whilst Villa will have finished 4th and 7th and won no cups. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Seems very negative of pep. Not picking one of Doku or Grealish. No width.

They'll both be on soon in the second half. No energy about them, looks like they've just checked out after winning the league.

Just now, ender4 said:

Yep, in the last 2 seasons they’ll have finished 3rd and 8th and won the League Cup and the FA Cup.   

Whilst Villa will have finished 4th and 7th and won no cups. 

SHA have won more than we have in last 15 years. As have Portsmouth, Wigan, Swansea.

We're in a very good place currently. Five more years of Emery and we WILL be in cup finals and have opportunities to end the trophy drought with a proven winner in charge so just need to trust the process.

I still hate Utd more than any other club out in Worcester with mates watching the game it's full of them.  Not a City fan in site apart from 1 kid in full kit earlier.

This is why I despise them more than City they don't seem to have the glory hunters.

Kuntz the lot of them.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â