Euro 2024: Final

limpid

England fan gets 'Euro 2024 winners' tattoo on his leg before the final. 

Dan, 29, had the words ‘England Euro 2024 winner’ tattooed onto his leg with the European Championship trophy (Picture: Jack Wilkinson/PA Wire)

Please Spain. Get in.

• Like 1

Spent so much time in the US politics thread today havent even focused on todays game!

Man im pumped for this. I think spain will probably win but who knows. What i would give for a ollie winner tonight!

Also just seen no night tubes tonight gonna be a  absolute nightmare for people getting home tonight down central

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

Was this person recently cured of blindness? I'm happy for them and everything but

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Spent so much time in the US politics thread today

Well, that's the self-flagellation done, then.

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

It's well documented in Europe he's carrying a back injury, picked up towards the end of the season.

Bayern play him as a kind of poacher, letting the other players feed him. Which is why he can get away with not much running. Southgate lets him do what he wants, when really, with us having one of the best midfields on the planet, he should play him the same as Bayern, I mean thats how he scores 40 plus goals right?

But, but that sounds like tactics. Something that Safegate has never heard of, he relies on " moments of magic".....😉

I don't feel too confident about England winning this one. I just don't think we've got the fluidity. But who knows? Good luck to the boys. There are some amazing athletes. I probably won't watch much because it will just make me a basket case. (For the same reason I never watch the Dodgers in the World Series, I won't watch this, despite being a hardcore dedicated Dodgers fan who watches regular season carefully.) I want England to win desperately, but would be pleased to see the silly, debasing Southgate Wars in the collective rearview mirror. It would be impressive to say that my personal happiness is not dependent on England football outcomes, but the truth is, I love England and that means I'm vulnerable. Go England!

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

Both BBC and ITV doing hour and a half build up to the game, jeez, I really don’t have the energy for that. 

Hour and a half bigging Southgate up, as good as creeping for slagging him in the group stages.

Listening to the Spain manager "You never know when England will bring there best game".

Everybody knows......

Spain are massive favourites, but the good thing about football is the unexpected surprise result that happens from time to time. Really hope England can pull off an upset tonight.

If England succeed it will become the most boring dull match ever, since that means Southgate’s tactics are working, but I take that if it means we lift the trophy. 

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

Both BBC and ITV doing hour and a half build up to the game, jeez, I really don’t have the energy for that. 

Good God, that's overkill. No doubt the BBC will be saying how Foden has been the player of the tournament. How Kane has been instrumental with his goals getting us this far how Southgate has been a tatical genius blah blah...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Its coming home and I want my day off tomorrow. Its in the bag people.

My company is French and has said no bank holiday for you 🤣🤣