Euro 2024: Final

limpid

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Is he completely unable to sprint even 10 yards these days?  

The fastest he moved was when he was subbed, I genuinely think it could be true.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

100% this is on the manager 

Next week we've got every man and his dog saying these players aren't good enough, they are - and don't get me wrong Spain have class players too - but so many underperformers here it's got to be the manager, even if it boils down to foden wasn't good enough, he wasn't good enough 6 games ago and he still starts, any manager worth his salt mixes it up

Did we end the tournament with least players used? 

Just look at the 10-15mins we pressed and went for it, they didn't look a class above at all. Had we had a coach who could get the best out of these players Spain would have been on the back foot for most of that game, as would Italy in 2021.

Anyone who puts the blame on the players is a **** tool.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Is he completely unable to sprint even 10 yards these days?  

He should have done the decent thing and declared himself injured tbfh because he clearly, absolutely couldn't even sprint or jump today.

• Like 1

Just now, romavillan said:

Just look at the 10-15mins we pressed and went for it, they didn't look a class above at all. Had we had a coach who could get the best out of these players Spain would have been on the back foot for most of that game, as would Italy in 2021.

Out of likes 

Absolutely bang on

• Like 1

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

We definitely need to replace Pickford going forward. It's no surprise why a top six club has never bid for him.

He’ll have those pictures of him yelling and cheering against the Netherlands to look back on

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I thought Pickford was very good. He's never let England down. 

Apart from giving the ball away almost every time he kicked it yeah, why not?

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Southgate nearly in tears being interviewed. 

I'd be shocked of he stays, he's a broken man, who needs to realise he's taken us as far as he can!

I would be too. I'd throw myself in the canal if he had two chances of a lifetime and missed them both by being an absolute coward

I'd rather have lost 5-0 and thought I'd went for it once in my **** life.

Edited by rodders0223

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Was a shit game but we can finally end this Declan Rice world class myth

You got Declan Rice and you got Rodri. No discussion for me.

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

Bang on. I'd rather go out swinging and attacking than being scared to go forward and commit players. 

• Like 1