Euro 2024: Final

limpid

Anybody out in Spain on holiday ? If so be safe and be respectful :)

I reckon it will kick off all over the place. Spanish waiters gobbing in the food, drunken English taking the Pi**

I expect a lot of Police presence in the Cost areas 

This will be an absolutely horrible game. Aside from the pressure, Spain will be throwing in the dives, play acting, moaning, time wasting, snide challenges and every effing dirty trick in the book.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

This will be an absolutely horrible game. Aside from the pressure, Spain will be throwing in the dives, play acting, moaning, time wasting, snide challenges and every effing dirty trick in the book.

Bellingham and Kane have spent most of the tournament on the deck 😂

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

You have watched England in this tournament? Kane, Saka, Foden, Bellingham, etc are the worst cheats in the competition.

Anything positive in this game will come from Spain. Southgate will play for pens from the very start. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, villan95 said:

He was actually good opening 30 mins v Netherlands I thought. I'm okay with him starting tbh but it's crucial he comes off around 60-65 mins.

I couldn’t disagree more. He was the worst player on the pitch by a distance. 

Im honestly astonished how much game time he’s had. I get it; he’s the captain and he’s capable of moments of magic. But he has been absolutely shit

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Im honestly astonished how much game time he’s had. I get it; he’s the captain and he’s capable of moments of magic. But he has been absolutely shit

I can't decide if he’s carrying an injury or his legs/body have gone completely. The fact he's scored plenty for Bayern this season suggests it's probably an injury, but I haven't seen any of him at Bayern other than the Arsenal 2nd leg - is his role at Bayern different to the one at Spurs, which was similar to his England one?

Either way, Kane as the striker in this system is not working and hasnt worked for a while now. The system England play cries out for Watkins or a similar style. Kane is a penalty box striker - throw him on with 20 minutes left if we need a goal.

12 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

I can't decide if he’s carrying an injury or his legs/body have gone completely. The fact he's scored plenty for Bayern this season suggests it's probably an injury, but I haven't seen any of him at Bayern other than the Arsenal 2nd leg - is his role at Bayern different to the one at Spurs, which was similar to his England one?

Either way, Kane as the striker in this system is not working and hasnt worked for a while now. The system England play cries out for Watkins or a similar style. Kane is a penalty box striker - throw him on with 20 minutes left if we need a goal.

He must be not fully fit. The Harry Kane we’re seeing here couldn’t score 40 odd goals in one Bundesliga season, Bayern or no Bayern. 

I havent seen him that much at Bayern, but they seem to be a lot more disciplined with him. He stays up front and plays like a striker rather than spending half the game in midfield like he does for England. 

But that isn’t his problem this tournament. He’s just not sharp. Unless a ball goes into his feet with his back to goal he’s second to it every time. He doesn’t make any runs, he just drops deep and the ball bounces off him. 

He’s been absolutely awful. 

20 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

It's well documented in Europe he's carrying a back injury, picked up towards the end of the season.

Bayern play him as a kind of poacher, letting the other players feed him. Which is why he can get away with not much running. Southgate lets him do what he wants, when really, with us having one of the best midfields on the planet, he should play him the same as Bayern, I mean thats how he scores 40 plus goals right?

3 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Yes, it’s only the nasty foreigners who do that stuff.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

The amount of divers England have in their squad, we could get gold at the Olympics 🤣

• Like 2

6 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Oh the cringe.