Euro 2024: Final

limpid

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Dreadful game of football...thankfully.

We're playing to nullify them when we don't have the ball, when we should be playing to hurt them with it

Just now, foreveryoung said:

One thing with this  Spain team with there pressing is they do tire. So maybe we can take advantage in the second half with a bit more attacking intent

They win it back that quick I would wager it’s more tiring for us chasing shadows whilst they play keep ball

I just don’t get what the gameplan is with Kane at all. He doesn’t press, he doesn’t make any runs, he doesn’t win anything aerially. He just ambles around in midfield. Occasionally he does a decent cross field pass but it’s nothing a midfielder couldn’t do. And in the meantime he does naff all to stretch the play and create any space

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Screenshot_20240714-214522.thumb.png.f529efa1109c8adebd2904d070dad3d4.png

They've had possession. And caused us 0 problems so far. It's an even game. We're not being outclassed at all. We look dangerous on the break but have not had the quality final ball. 

They are not thrashing us like I thought they would and I'm choosing not to write us off just yet. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

1 shot on target in 47 minutes, Southgate masterclass. 

They've completely nullified the best team in the tournament. Job done so far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

What game is Ferdinand watching

I turned the TV off for 15 mins because I can't listen to the pundits on either channel 🤣