Euro 2024: Final

limpid

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I'm your biggest fan Kane but you can't move. Step aside ffs

It's bamboozling Spain. They're expecting us to play the modern game that every team in the world plays and play it out from the back and they're just confused as the ball is launched aimlessly over their heads. The element of surprise. 

Southgate with 4d chess again. 

feel-me-think-about-it.gif

Spain crossing is terrible, surprised they're doing it so much with just Morata in the box.

They just need to keep playing quick 1-2s around the box and that will open England's defence up.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't blame him, no player is going to volunteer to sit out of the euros final, but I want to volley Southgate in the jaw.

Not just the final, he’s held the team back the entire tournament. 

Also, it’s not just on him. The coaches should be resting him or subbing him earlier as they will know he’s not fit.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

Apropos of nothing, the "30 years of hurt" lyrics on Three Lions is factually incorrect. Its either 28 years of hurt if you include not winning Euro 1968 or more logically, 26 years because England were still world champions until summer of 1970.

It is a revolutionary tactic to confuse the Spanish by making them wonder who the confused old man doddering around in a nondescript position and sometimes tottering towards the ball is, and what he's doing there.

Would love to see the data from Kane's monitor thing. Imagine it keeps beeping to remind him to move like me on the sofa of a weekend. 

• Haha 1