Euro 2024: Semi Finals

limpid

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This miserable little bitch :crylaugh:

image.png.4c25bc29e913faf51a4500a204cab297.png

I was going to mention Simons, he always looks as tough he's about to burst into tears. Even when things are going well! 

Kane will start the final, if he's as anonymous as he has been then as we should have today, bring him off at half time.

Spain are about movement quick passing and possession football. Not really suited to a tired leggy slow kane.

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

Its very similar to the David Platt moment in 1990.

Is Ollie signing for Bari then?

• Haha 1

Just now, brummybloke said:

Kane will start the final, if he's as anonymous as he has been then as we should have today, bring him off at half time.

Spain are about movement quick passing and possession football. Not really suited to a tired leggy slow kane.

Yes I think he will 

1 minute ago, brummybloke said:

England will play very deep in this so don't think Kane pressing or not actually matters too much.

Game will be decided out wide ultimately.

Another decent performance, bit sideways and backwards but we looked in control for most of it and now it’s down to a one off game.

Southgates draws as a manager though are unbelievably lucky though 

1 minute ago, Strog said:

Is Ollie signing for Bari then?

Bari... whatever happened to them! Haven't they gone bust multiple times since. 

I still remember their sponsor - Sud Factoring wasn't it? 

Putting the understandable hype to one side. There's no way Kane doesn't start for the final. However, Gareth now knows who to bring on if we want to go for the kill. It's weird, but, as Villans, I think we kind of sensed he may just announce himself to a bigger audience. 120 million, at least!!

Dutch will not be happy with the referee, incl penalty & Stones corner given as a goal kick & Gakpo not fouling Guehi for the free kick that led to Ollie's winner. But, hey, Koeman, it's karma for 1993!

Edited by Django_Zooms
  • Like 1