Euro 2024: Semi Finals

limpid

1 change is all we need to make, kane off and watkins on. No villa biased , the amount of times a mobile forward making a run would have got a pass in that half through on goal or creating space for another player.

Kane in this tournament looks like that crap kid who just goal hangs and doesn't really add anything to the game. Either carrying a knock or legs have gone after a long season.

• Like 1

Just now, penguin said:

Kane kicks Dumfries foot and gets a penalty, one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen.

Up there with when Fernandes stamped on Konsa and got a pen. 

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Tripper has been doing his best, but he's poor. Rice is very sluggish.

He's moved the ball quick for once. Switched the ball and made the pitch massive. Goal aside him and Mainoo’s positioning has been spot on. They've been first to everything.

Trippier yes would be nice if he had a left foot and dodgy few offsides aside has used the ball really well, and stayed high and backed up play.

If we're knocking players after that then I don't know anymore.

Played well to be fair, makes me wonder whether the players have blocked out Gareth’s advice and just gone for it. 

was never a pen, but we could have had three goals after that. 

I’m in Cyrprus watching it in a bar, not many celebrated the penalty. Says a lot about the general feeling around this team. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Been a good half really! 

Kane has been frustrating.

Perfect summary. Looking good. I think we could win this, but we may do it with "nine" players.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It's not a dive though

As much as it's not a penalty imo it's not a dive or cheating, kane clearly kicks the bottom of the guys foot, that's a painful one 

Having looked at Kane for the last 10 years it’s 100% cheating. He’s made the contact and then gone down like he’s shot. 

He’s a horrible cheat, but because he’s England captain it’s ignored. 

• Like 2

Kane isn't a bad player at all, but he's always needed runners. He had Son at Spurs, he's got Sane, Musiala, Davies etc al at Bayern. He just doesn't suit the system. Southgate doesn't seem to see this though and just shoe horns him in.

2 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

In the season just gone wasn't Ollie and Cole Palmer the highest scoring English players and neither can get a game.

Kane scored far more than both of them.

EDIT: And Bellingham and Foden scored the same amount as Watkins 

Edited by Cizzler

2 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Played well in the first half. Would like to see Shaw on for Trippier..,

Southgate has granted your wish 😂

Which is a shock

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

In the season just gone wasn't Ollie and Cole Palmer the highest scoring English players and neither can get a game.

Kane scored 44 in 45