Euro 2024: Semi Finals

limpid

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

As long as we don't take our foot off and time the subs right we win this 

2 things that Southgate is well known for then...

He'll be setting up for pens at 60 minutes you watch.

Posted (edited)

Here's Kane's heatmap for the tourney. It's very worrisome. He playing CM and Bellingham doesn't seem to know what he's supposed to do. Why not bring Ollie in? What have we got to lose? Kane is basically non-existent.

spacer.png

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Just now, mjmooney said:

Saving him for the final. 

He isn't gonna have much of an England Career with Southgate in charge. He has kane who will play 90% of games and he will pick Toney. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

The performances of Mainoo and Foden is hiding a few subpar performances in white shirts, namely Kane and Walker 

Walker is actually doing his job for once. Snapping into tackles, stretching the pitch and dragging people away. It ain't hard but it is what I've been screaming for. Just **** run

Much improved performance from England. For most of the half the tempo has been good, but still a tendency to drop off. When we play with tempo Holland cannot live with us. Dutch goal was fantastic , what a strike. Never a penalty for me, but it was given so there you go. Foden has arrived at the tournament and has been something else. Kane needs to stay in the centre forward position he comes far too deep and with the quality in the team it is not necessary for him to do so. Bellingham also need to perform better. However a very positive first half.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Jeez

He has. He's given the ball away multiple times. Over an over again he's just kicked the ball straight into Dutch players.

8 minutes ago, penguin said:

Genuinely wonder if we are only playing this well because we fell behind. More shots on target already than Switzerland and Slovakia combined 

Clearly because we went a goal down and had to go for it

A good half for us but we should be one down as that was never a pen.

We can win this but Southgate has to be proactive and we know that ain't happening

Can Kane just retire now please. He's doing my head in, you are a striker, you don't need to be on the left wing or central midfield all the bloody time. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

The sort of game that is made for Ollie Watkins 

Keep saying this to my brother in law 

Just now, UpTheVilla26 said:

Can Kane just retire now please. He's doing my head in, you are a striker, you don't need to be on the left wing or central midfield all the bloody time. 

Worst thing is he’ll be delighted with himself that half, got one for the stats.

• Like 1