Euro 2024: Semi Finals

limpid

23 minutes ago, maltesemike said:

Konsa dropped. He should be playing in Walker’s place. 

I'm trying not to think about it. It just is now. I still think there's no chance Konsa doesn't come on sooner rather than later, unless there's something we dont' know about (a knock, illness, etc.).

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

It's funny how when any trouble happens, it's pissed up England fans involved. 

No wonder most of Europe hate us. 

Just absolute nonsense.

There’s been so much trouble from Serbian fans, Georgian and Turkish fans were fighting in the stadium…

The Dutch smash up a pub the English are in and it’s “no wonder most of Europe hate us”. What a ridiculous take. 

Agree we don’t know the full story behind the scenes, but not sure what would condone chucking stuff at a pub with women and children inside.

Consider that maybe you only see it when England are involved, rather than them being the only trouble makers. It’s not the 1980s.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I know lots of Germans, northern Italians, some southern French, and many Poles who love England. And many Russians who love-hate, which can still be kind of nice. And, erm, Americans. America is part of Europe, right?

Edited by Marka Ragnos

2 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

Just absolute nonsense.

There’s been so much trouble from Serbian fans, Georgian and Turkish fans were fighting in the stadium…

The Dutch smash up a pub the English are in and it’s “no wonder most of Europe hate us”. What a ridiculous take. 

Agree we don’t know the full story behind the scenes, but not sure what would condone chucking stuff at a pub with women and children inside.

Consider that maybe you only see it when England are involved, rather than them being the only trouble makers. It’s not the 1980s.

Quite right! There's loads of  Dutch fans who have  traveled just to cause trouble..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, delboy54 said:

As an Englishman I hate to say this but I really hope that we get soundly beaten tonight.

I have been really underwhelmed by England and the rubbish football that we play. The sooner we are out the sooner southgate can be fired.

hear hear.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, delboy54 said:

As an Englishman I hate to say this but I really hope that we get soundly beaten tonight.

I have been really underwhelmed by England and the rubbish football that we play. The sooner we are out the sooner southgate can be fired.

Why do you care if Southgate is fired if you want us to lose in a Euros final?

I get not supporting your country if you don’t want to, but if you don’t support then - why do you care who manages them?

• Like 1

Just now, delboy54 said:

I don't get this because these chances come along very rarely.