Euro 2024: Semi Finals

limpid

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Heavily worked?

Your Southgate defence is worse than them online pro Russian bots

Well, you know me, I'm just praying we can stop the Dutch from scoring a touchdown in the third period.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Southgate, "It's difficult and it's complicated." It really isn't, Gareth. Pass and move, how simple is That?

I heard this, really pissed me off. Thought exactly the same, difficult arguably with the players you have, they only really need a decent system, they don't need his amateur coaching, they are already coached by proper managers.

As for complicated, he can f*** right off.

• Like 1

England will beat Netherlands 

They will win despite Gareth. Just have superior players 

Edited by Pinebro

21 minutes ago, sne said:

Grown a** men too

I had at the very least hoped it was a bunch of kids

Needless to say I wouldn't pick the same team as Southgate does. Foden and Kane have been sub par, Konsa would keep his place and that's just for a start.

29 minutes ago, sne said:

There is more to this story methinks.  We didn't see how or why it kicked off...

Also, why did the English seemingly pull down and throw out a TV?  Not to say the behaviour of the Dutch wasn't abhorable (it was, especially when they attacked the bar / security staff - that poor woman screaming) but I'd love to see what happened from the start.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, trekka said:

There is more to this story methinks.  We didn't see how or why it kicked off...

Also, why did the English seemingly pull down and throw out a TV?  Not to say the behaviour of the Dutch wasn't abhorable (it was, especially when they attacked the bar / security staff - that poor woman screaming) but I'd love to see what happened from the start.

Nah, I'm sure they just exchanged pleasantries and it was all a big misunderstanding.

• Haha 3

Konsa dropped, no surprise there.. might just watch this thread as it will be more enjoyable than the streaming pile Kane and Foden are going to serve up...

I thought it was well known that the Dutch love a tear up Vs the English, we introduced hooliganism to them (I think it was spurs in the 70s for some reason) and they're probably now naughtier than us, they have a history of hooliganism in Germany 

It's now a case the Dutch firms love playing the English and they see it a big throw back thing and like az Vs west ham 2 years ago I don't think the English lot know what the **** going on with it 

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

So we're going for the no width down the left hand side tactic again. Always looked convincing previously so makes sense to stick with it!

MoMeNt Of MaGiC

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

That lineup is too funny. If at first you just barely succeed...

He is either stubborn or just doesn't learn from what he has seen. There are a lot of players who have wasted their time going with the squad because of our cretin of a manager 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

So we're going for the no width down the left hand side tactic again. Always looked convincing previously so makes sense to stick with it!

Do you remember when Southgate was getting all annoyed about our tactics getting leaked?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

He is either stubborn or just doesn't learn from what he has seen. There are a lot of players who have wasted their time going with the squad because of our cretin of a manager 

Worse....he thinks that what he has seen is perfectly fine and everything is going to plan

We are playing Southgate ball, he doesn't want it to change 

It's funny how when any trouble happens, it's pissed up England fans involved. 

No wonder most of Europe hate us. 

As for the line up, I was hoping Kane would have been injured or something but it's the same predictable crap.

Heaven forbid we'd throw a curveball. 

Scouting England would be the easiest job ever. Watch 1 game and you know everything and have the rest of the season off.