Euro 2024: Semi Finals

limpid

1 minute ago, Wurzel said:

I'm confident this is his plan. He will see nothing wrong with this.

Your right, this is typical Southgate ball, an is why people don't rate him and he gets the all due criticism.

I'm a bit worried he's happy for it to go to pens now, thinking we're invisible. 

• Like 1

What has he said to them at half time?! Also he changed from the back 3 to a back 4 when we had them all over the pitch?

Edit nevermind still looks like Saka is wingback. But Shaw looks far too deep.

Edited by villan95

Just now, osmark86 said:

Playing pretty damn great to be blunt

Brings some physicality 

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Your right, this is typical Southgate ball, an is why people don't rate him and he gets the all due criticism.

I'm a bit worried he's happy for it to go to pens now, thinking we're invisible. 

67 mins in, lost momentum, losing possession and coming under sustained attack. Most managers would make a change. Not Gareth.

• Like 1

Ollie on for Kane, doesn’t work Toney on for the penalties we didn’t need Kane last time and he’s running in treacle offering nothing

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Here's Kane's heatmap for the tourney. It's very worrisome. He playing CM and Bellingham doesn't seem to know what he's supposed to do. Why not bring Ollie in? What have we got to lose? Kane is basically non-existent.

spacer.png

Trying to be like his hero Fred perhaps?

• Like 1