Euro 2024: Quarter Finals

limpid

Just now, Davkaus said:

This is a different sport compared to the garbage we churned out

We’re through to the semis playing crap, who cares 

Just now, Giro said:

We’re through to the semis playing crap, who cares 

Me, that's why I posted it, happy to help.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Me, that's why I posted it, happy to help.

Hopefully they don’t play amazing and get knocked out eh 

Just now, Giro said:

Hopefully they don’t play amazing and get knocked out eh 

Fat chance, we've played like absolute dog dirt for 6+ years. If all you care about is getting through, fair play, that's your prerogative.

Personally, I'm getting Steve Bruce flashbacks and can't wait to see him sacked. 

• Like 2

Koeman a laughing stock to some has been great in the tournament, no fear to change tactics and players and its working 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Fat chance, we've played like absolute dog dirt for 6+ years. If all you care about is getting through, fair play, that's your prerogative.

Personally, I'm getting Steve Bruce flashbacks and can't wait to see him sacked. 

Regardless if we win or lose he’s going at the end of this,  just enjoy the ride and see what happens. 

I agree on what’s been said and someone is definitely looking down on Southgate because the luck he’s had is insane, but I’ll take it all day long.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Koeman a laughing stock to some has been great in the tournament, no fear to change tactics and players and its working 

Southgate a laughing stock to some has been shit in this tournament, terrified to change big name players and it's not working.

Both in the SFs mind.

3 minutes ago, Giro said:

Regardless if we win or lose he’s going at the end of this,  just enjoy the ride and see what happens. 

I agree on what’s been said and someone is definitely looking down on Southgate because the luck he’s had is insane, but I’ll take it all day long.

giphy.webp

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Dutch are the only team left that has not gone to extra time

Only team left looking to play football too....

Actually that's not fair on Spain at all...

Edited by Villan_of_oz

4 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Has European football hit a bit of a rock? Only Spain have been any ounce of good 

The Copa America has not been great either. I just think there are too many games these days and the players are mentally and physically exhausted. Read somwhere that Rodri has played something like 125 games in the last 2 years. That's insane. 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â