Euro 2024: Quarter Finals

limpid

Pleased with todays improvement, it was markedly better but nothing spectacular.

hopefully Shaw can play left back now and I’d seriously be considering dropping Kane he just isn’t being used correctly and I’m betting Ollie would do better with his energy and pace

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

Would be interesting to see how many Turkish would be in town for the final, there's 100k of them as it is, there's 1.5m of them in the country and I don't think that takes in to consideration 2nd and 3rd generation

There's been huge celebrations in Frankfurt after their wins and I don't think Frankfurt has as many as say cologne 

5% of Dortmund is Turkish so the English will be hugely outnumbered there too if they play 

Has been reported that is 3 million in Germany at the moment, met some randomers today from other cities who came up for the game just sitting in pubs ten kilometers from the stadium

Was impossible to sleep in some areas when they beat Austria

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Kind of feels a bit written in the stars doesn’t it. We finally win it in the most unheroic way possible. After so so many years of being heroic losers. 

Not sure how I’d feel to be honest - I’m happy we keep winning but it’s difficult to feel much of anything for this. 

It's weird isn't it. Relative success but, oh, so painful to watch.

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Honestly I want to see Turkey get to the final. At least they look like they are giving it a go and aren't playing for penalties. England, France and Spain have been abysmal in comparison. 

I thought Spain have looked excellent, albeit some time on the ropes at the end of the Germany game.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Has been reported that is 3 million in Germany at the moment, met some randomers today from other cities who came up for the game just sitting in pubs ten kilometers from the stadium

You watching it? What channel is it on?

Looks like they've put a euros QF at 9pm on a Saturday night on a paid channel

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

You watching it? What channel is it on?

Looks like they've put a euros QF at 9pm on a Saturday night on a paid channel

I had to use a VPN at home as couldnt find it on free channels :o  

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

There are 7 million Turkish or Turkish descent people in Germany.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â