Euro 2024: Quarter Finals

limpid

53 minutes ago, Strog said:

Looking forward to this now 

Berlin is definitely not Orange today, I have seen one Dutch jersey flag and about 800 Turkish :D  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Berlin is definitely not Orange today, I have seen one Dutch jersey flag and about 800 Turkish :D  

A social media account lying? HOW DARE YOU SIR.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, penguin said:

Just stick full mortgage on England winning it now, the stars couldn’t be aligning anymore 

England should get to the final but they'd need to produce something special to have a serious chance v Spain.

France for how poor they've been are still very solid and do know how to win finals.

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Turkey break so fast they wouid cause England problems 

Not sure they'll be about to hold it together at the back. Portugal were walking through their high line in the groups. Demiral will be a big miss also.

Just now, VillaChris said:

England should get to the final but they'd need to produce something special to have a serious chance v Spain.

France for how poor they've been are still very solid and do know how to win finals.

We've got to beat Turkiye or Netherlands first. Looks a fairly daunting task, at the moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

We will drag Spain or France down to our level 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, legov said:

Depay is effing useless

It's the headband, and having his number on it in that random Times New Roman font makes it look like he got it from DHGate.

Not that I would ever use DHGate for a one off....

Just now, penguin said:

An England France final, judging on the football both have played this tournament, would be an abomination.

Kind of feels a bit written in the stars doesn’t it. We finally win it in the most unheroic way possible. After so so many years of being heroic losers. 

Not sure how I’d feel to be honest - I’m happy we keep winning but it’s difficult to feel much of anything for this. 

1 hour ago, jim said:

Couldn’t care less

1 hour ago, MCU said:

100%. I swear some people are desperate for us to go out 😂

It's all very well getting happy clappy about it but it's a fact we're not performing. If we don't get absolutely hammered by anyone in the other half of the draw I'll be staggered. 

We've been so jammy to be on this side, the difference in strength between the 2 halves of the draw is staggering. 

But you know, people will be surprised when we get tonked by someone and bang on about how close Gareth got us again. 

3 minutes ago, penguin said:

An England France final, judging on the football both have played this tournament, would be an abomination.

I fancy it 

1 hour ago, Pottervillan said:

Hope a horse kicks safegate in the head and he goes with toney and Watkins up front semi final

Not really advocating the England manager getting a kick to the head

Oh I am. 

Just now, sidcow said:

It's all very well getting happy clappy about it but it's a fact we're not performing. If we don't get absolutely hammered by anyone in the other half of the draw I'll be staggered. 

We've been so jammy to be on this side, the difference in strength between the 2 halves of the draw is staggering. 

But you know, people will be surprised when we get tonked by someone and bang on about how close Gareth got us again. 

I like that, in the world of social media, some would apparently prefer we all wait to say anything until the end of the game, and then if we win, nothing but platitudes, because only the result matters.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

another basic goal the Dutch have conceded, the captain and the so called elite defender has gone missing again

He’s never been the same since the injury, don’t rate him particularly anymore personally.

1 hour ago, calcifer said:

That's where I am, Southgate has sucked all the joy out. I really can't wait to see the back of the c**k nosed 👊💦💦

Don't see how anyone can get excited as next game will be the same, Kane dossing around at RB, the odd dive, Foden missing for 90% of the game except where there is a free kick and it's delivered in the same stranded of his gameplay. Garbage.

Watkins may as well come home as he is not getting any minutes, Southgate will keep Kane on and bring Toney on for penaltys.

Konsa played a flawless game Guéhi will come back in.

Just imagine this set of players properly coached and then unleashed by a competent manager.  I genuinely think we'd look like world champions material. 

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Would be interesting to see how many Turkish would be in town for the final, there's 100k of them as it is, there's 1.5m of them in the country and I don't think that takes in to consideration 2nd and 3rd generation

There's been huge celebrations in Frankfurt after their wins and I don't think Frankfurt has as many as say cologne 

5% of Dortmund is Turkish so the English will be hugely outnumbered there too if they play 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â