Euro 2024: Quarter Finals

limpid

Just now, Davkaus said:

I wanted Watkins on earlier but I'm amazed there are Villa fans frustrated that Watkins isn't coming on with 10 minutes until penalties.

Agree, it's a custom recipe for being the scapegoat.

Toney to miss a pen and be the scapegoat then.

How can rhe best English striker and assister not get game time

• Like 1

If this goes to penalties I'll piss in this pint glass and throw it at the telly, which seeing as I'm the only person watching in a very posh aperitivo/dinner type place will not go down well.

Ollie unlucky not be on but I think safegate is sadly for your sakes thinking about penalties. Ridiculous how he manages to make a team with this quality play this poorly

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

How has Toney overtaken Watkins? Ridiculous.

Cmon Shaqiri rattle one in.

Penalties 

It's the reason he's in the squad 

Watkins should be starting ahead of kane based on how bad kane has been but when he's throwing a striker on with nothing left and penalties in mind Toney makes more sense than Watkins 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

If this goes to penalties I'll piss in this pint glass and throw it at the telly, which seeing as I'm the only person watching in a very posh aperitivo/dinner type place will not go down well.

Do it

Do it

• Haha 1

Just now, bose said:

Ollie unlucky not be on but I think safegate is sadly for your sakes thinking about penalties. Ridiculous how he manages to make a team with this quality play this poorly

He's taken world class ingredients and made a spam sandwich. And he's going to get away with it again.

• Like 1

The way the commentator says Eze annoys me. I knows its probably the right way, but just winds me up. Ezehhhh!

• Haha 1

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

Do it

Do it

Video proof and we'll pass the hat for your tab AND the TV cost

(But not your bail)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â