Euro 2024: Quarter Finals

limpid

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Kane seriously looks about 36 and like this will be his final tournament 

He either isn't fit or he's phoning it in

Either way it's crazy that Southgate is willing to sacrifice 90 mins of him doing **** all in the expectation that for 2 seconds he has a moment of magic 

He  isn't fit it has been widely reported he has a back issue and Southgate is flogging him to standstill. 

Wife just asked me to go pickup the firework debris, got to admit it sounds more fun doing that in the 90 degree heat than watching this.

While I'm out, I'll come over and descale anyone's kettle, let me know.

• Haha 1

The comparison was made during the Portugal game but it’s true, Kane looks like Ronaldo does in this team. A yard off and needing the perfect ball 

Just now, Nicho said:

The comparison was made during the Portugal game but it’s true, Kane looks like Ronaldo does in this team. A yard off and needing the perfect ball 

I saw Ronaldo at least try to run with the ball once.

Ollie could even come on for Foden, if he insists on keeping Kane on.

I love Foden as a player but he's not been effective for England with how team plays in this tournament.

Watching this euros has convinced me as to just how incredible a manager guardiola is.

All three of the city players who have been England regulars (walker, stones, foden) have been so so average. Walker looks like an objectively poor passer of the ball. Stones was responsible for that Switzerland goal. Foden looks a luxury player at best. They’re just pretty average really and don’t stand out at all compared to the likes of konsa, Guehi, saka etc.

ditto for Bernardo silva for Portugal btw 

And yet they genuinely all could be in a world XI based on the way they play for city. Guardiola really is a phenomenon.

• Like 3

Just now, VillaChris said:

Schar pretty lucky.

Ref had already given him a warning while he was on a yellow, he's bottled that decision

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I've been watching this on C4. 

I think the main character is played by Harry Kane. 

Screenshot_2024-07-06-18-58-12-01_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Too young

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â