limpid

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Shaw isn't playing LCB

Konsa was sacrificed for the shape of the team 

Looks like he is to me.

Just now, mjmooney said:

I bet Embolo's happy that Ezri's off. 

Just now, villa4europe said:

Shaw tracking the man in the middle there and drifting from left to right leaving embolo jogging in behind him was dangerous, even took a look at him and saw foden didn't have him but still did it

Really poor 

Yep

Shaw just left him to Phil foden on a counter 

Crazy 

Just now, villa4europe said:

Shaw tracking the man in the middle there and drifting from left to right leaving embolo jogging in behind him was dangerous, even took a look at him and saw foden didn't have him but still did it

Really poor 

Give the man a break he's not played competitive football since we were children

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Looks like we’re playing for pens

Shouldn't think so at this stage - there's another 30 mins actual play, yet

He's a jammy c***. Took a moment of individual magic from Saka to get him out the shit. Took arguably England man of the match in Konsa off as he bottled Bellingham coming off as he refused to leave the pitch. That's your England manager. A f***ing bottler. Now we got two wide players on the left and an unfit left back as a third defender. Again unbalanced. Sack this c***ig fraud even if we win this game.

• Like 3

Walker is not going to mark anybody, either on the ground or in the air, as shown on what should've been an on goal header there.

If you were super concerned about an aerial threat, I'd be good with taking Konsa off, his limitations there are known. But you have to put someone in there who can win in the air.

Continuing my presumably unlucky run of not seeing Bellingham do anything in a game (aside from the admittedly very good overhead kick the other day).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â