Euro 2024: Quarter Finals

limpid

Just now, Villa87 said:

Konsa our best defender. Southgate won’t realise it, but don’t think it will go unnoticed by the wider fan base / media. 

I'm waiting for him to get blamed for letting the cross in for the goal

First time embolo got in front of his defender all game was the time it wasn't Konsa defending him 

• Like 1

2 games in a row we haven’t had a single shot on target until 80+ minutes, both have gone in. The odds you’d get on that must be astronomical 

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

I'm waiting for him to get blamed for letting the cross in for the goal

First time embolo got in front of his defender all game was the time it wasn't Konsa defending him 

Donovan did blame him, for the sin of trying to stab the cross out for a corner, Stones' flapping ball and Walker chasing Embolo was blissfully ignored.

The hair transplants have given him the brain worms IMO

1 minute ago, Villa87 said:

Konsa our best defender. Southgate won’t realise it, but don’t think it will go unnoticed by the wider fan base / media. 

After the game.

Reporter; Konsa was solid, is he a contender for the 1st team?

Southgate; I thought Foden was immense.

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Looks like we’re playing for pens

Sounds like you just started watching the game on delay, I'll try not to spoil anything that happens in the next couple of hours.

• Like 1

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Looks like we’re playing for pens

We were doing that at 0-0. 

• Shocked 1

Shaw tracking the man in the middle there and drifting from left to right leaving embolo jogging in behind him was dangerous, even took a look at him and saw foden didn't have him but still did it

Really poor 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â