Euro 2024: Quarter Finals

limpid

Just now, Davkaus said:

I think he's been decent tbh, he looks like a very special player and could well be a mainstay for the next 10-15 years

Konsa, Mainoo and Saka are the 3 players who get some credit for that 45 minutes, for me

Oh yes I agree , just the United connection. 

Pretty poor so far, no soul, no identity, no pattern of play worked out to create chances. He's told them to play out from the back and at times there was a out 30m between the defenders and Rice and everyone else was standing still upfield. We need a **** miracle.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I think he's been decent tbh, he looks like a very special player and could well be a mainstay for the next 10-15 years

Konsa, Mainoo and Saka are the 3 players who get some credit for that 45 minutes 

Edited by maltesemike

14 minutes ago, penguin said:

Switzerland have been disappointing, not the side I saw in the Italy game. Wouldn’t be surprised for them to be much more competitive in the 2nd half 

We regularly drag teams down to our level by playing stagnant dull football. It's a Southgate speciality. Then we hope our moment of magic outshines the oppositions

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Micah Richards criticizing Konsa's body shape is like me criticising Henry Cavill on his looks 🙄

I'm not watching it but based on comments here are you serious he just bigged up foden and then criticised Konsa?

That's not man city tinted glasses that's man city cataracts 

I know football is about opinions but I feel like I’ve watched a completely different game to these pundits on BBC, obviously been told to be nicer, this country 😂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Of course he will. Gareth thinks he needs him for penalties.

He should be coming on as an impact sub if you ask me. Then he’ll have him (1) with energy and (2) for a potential shoot out. 

• Like 1

Have these been watching a different game, no clear chances and no shots on target but a few blocked shots.

Mainoo and Konsa stand outs at the moment, Kane anonymous again

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Kane is just redundant basically, will no doubt play the full 90 though 

Just in case it goes to pens 😉

1 minute ago, Wurzel said:

What are these pundits on? Has the daily cocaine packed been delivered for the first half?

giphy.gif

Theo is on it as well. Foden is enjoying himself... I must be watching a different game, or I need what they are taking

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Have these been watching a different game, no clear chances and no shots on target but a few blocked shots.

Mainoo and Konsa stand outs at the moment, Kane anonymous again

Add Saka as he’s been a threat

• Like 1

England have an xG of 0.28 with 5 shots. Switzerland at 0.08 with 3. Neither side on target.

As pointed out, this ain't for the neutrals.

Just now, 479Villan said:

England have an xG of 0.28 with 5 shots. Switzerland at 0.08 with 3. Neither side on target.

As pointed out, this ain't for the neutrals.

A turgid affair as expected 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â