Euro 2024: Quarter Finals

limpid

Why is Saka not being a whiny cry baby that falls over all the time? This Saka stays on his feet and beats the man and rides the challenges.

Must be an imposter.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Rio and Micah must be the two thickest words removed on TV.

There's a lot of competition for that crown 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MCU said:

Sick of Kane’s arrogance. Get him off.

It’s got to be Gareth telling him to drop in rather that stay up at all times, crazy when he is such a good finisher.

id play kane over Watkins but with Southgate in charge Watkins will do better than kane 

• Like 1

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

I'd have Toney on over Kane at HT, at least someone willing to run. Kane looks useless out there. 

Agree, I don't think it matters who you have up top, they'll be better. If you don't want the tip of your spear to dribble at all, use Toney for running to the crosses from Saka that Kane is ignoring.

If you like that Mainoo and Saka are slicing when they have the ball, get on Watkins to keep up the effort.

Konsa rightfully being singled out for praise.

Konsa deservedly getting recognition but I can’t take any kind of defensive analysis from Micah Richards seriously.

Still seared into my brain him bombing forward overlapping the striker on the regular 

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Pepe would outpace Kane I think...

My 86 yr old dad would too.

• Like 1

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Kane is just redundant basically, will no doubt play the full 90 though 

Of course he will. Gareth thinks he needs him for penalties.

• Like 1

Just now, MCU said:

Ferdinand getting an hard on over Mainoo… of course. 

I think he's been decent tbh, he looks like a very special player and could well be a mainstay for the next 10-15 years

Konsa, Mainoo and Saka are the 3 players who get some credit for that 45 minutes, for me

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

It's this kind of blind nonsense why I hate the national team and the entire set up.

Preaching to the tournament crowd, those that if we lose tonight won't watch football again until the WC in 26

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Micah Richards criticizing Konsa's body shape is like me criticising Henry Cavill on his looks 🙄

15 minutes of halftime to wax poetic, and this made the cut for "Shit I should spew out of my mouth?"

I'm not mad, I'm impressed.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â