Euro 2024: Quarter Finals

limpid

Just now, VillaChris said:

So despite all the media hype it's basically the same team and formation bar Kons coming in.🤦‍♂️

But they seem to be playing it stealth, like it sounds like a complete new system and Southgate is trying something different. Even though it's just a forced change in Konsa, that's about it.

All that hype and Southgate does the same as all ways. Await the far too late subs too.

Just now, calcifer said:

Well they are wet wipes, booing an anthem, how hard 🤣 

I didn’t hear any boos.

My point is England fans aren’t doing anything any others aren’t, evidence suggesting they are in fact better behaved than the majority.

Just now, mykeyb said:

We should be doing these really

They're far better than Slovakia. Xhaka coming off his best ever club season, Akanji keeping Stones out of the Man. City team in last year's run in and three starters from Bologna who had a fantastic year in Serie A.

England will do very well to win this in 90 minutes, will probably be similar game in flow to Denmark in the group stages which was a very hard watch.

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

So despite all the media hype it's basically the same team and formation bar Kons coming in.🤦‍♂️

Yes weird he's playing a 4 at the back 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

I didn’t hear any boos.

My point is England fans aren’t doing anything any others aren’t, evidence suggesting they are in fact better behaved than the majority.

They have done it all tournament. It's pathetic 

Just now, VillaChris said:

Just don't think Ez will be comfortable at all on the left side, shouldn't Stones be shifted across as the most senior international?

Your talking like Southgate knows what he's doing?

He knows a flat back 4, no plan B, rarely subs etc.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Just don't think Ez will be comfortable at all on the left side, shouldn't Stones be shifted across as the most senior international?

He sees Stones as the central one who can bring the ball out and has a good range of passing compared to Ezri and Walker. So it does make sense.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He makes do at RB on his better foot as it is.

Putting him at LB is a challenge FFS.

Hope he doesn't get pelters if he makes any mistakes as he is way out of position 

Done ok so far though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

He knows a flat back 4

Except it’s not.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â