Euro 2024: Quarter Finals

limpid

14 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Biggest myth in football is that he was ever that good at them

The US coverage had stats on how many free kicks he’s taken without scoring, hinting at his prowess being a myth.

2 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

This is exactly what I hate about some England fans, absolute idiots. Plus technically they are already home. 🤪

I'm fearful enough of the Football Gods that I'd not be running my mouth 24 hours before my side's own match...lest the Gods take note of my existence and let me go home at this same stage as those I mocked.

• Like 1

Will France's clever offense sneak through Portugal's incredible but tiring defense before France's defense finally collapses? That's the one question left here. Portugal seem to be doing less and less now with tonnes of possession.

Posted (edited)

Semedo looks like Tyrion Lannister.

Or is it Conceicao that’s the dwarf?

Edited by rjw63

2 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Might as well go straight to penalties. This is awful. 

I have no doubt you're  right,  but I get so few opportunities  to watch matches these days, still fewer undisturbed,  that I'm  actually  quite enjoying it

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, villa89 said:

It is though, its not a set of swimming Googles. It's a thin strip of foam far away from his eyes.  No way it affects his vision. 

He must be lying then I guess 😂

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Idiotic commentary. Yes, it's a time for French "flair." I'm sure that's what Kante is thinking.

Screenshot2024-07-05at5_09.38PM(2).png.39281d3348adbadef4b6abfb487b3c36.png

Chris Sutton a *****. Was bigging up Southgate, saying the 89 minute sub of Toney was a master plan 😂

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â