Euro 2024: Quarter Finals

limpid

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Germany unlucky but will be some force at the next World Cup.

some of their youngsters are superb! 

I don't I think they're in for a tough couple of years still

Kroos has retired, neuer is probably close to done and I'd be surprised if he started, Muller will be gone, gundogan will be 35, sane has started to slide, gnarby and goretzka have already gone, fullkrug I think won't be there, there's not a lot of depth in this squad anyway 

Musiala and wirtz are going to be top top class but there's not a fat lot around them 

They're desperate for a goalscorer 

Just now, villa4europe said:

I don't I think they're in for a tough couple of years still

Kroos has retired, neuer is probably close to done and I'd be surprised if he started, Muller will be gone, gundogan will be 35, sane has started to slide, gnarby and goretzka have already gone, fullkrug I think won't be there, there's not a lot of depth in this squad anyway 

Musiala and wirtz are going to be top top class but there's not a fat lot around them 

They're desperate for a goalscorer 

I agree about the striker - I like the look of Fulkrug but his finishing isn’t great.

Kroos will be a huge loss but half expect Kimmich to take over instead of being pushed to right back. 

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

I agree about the striker - I like the look of Fulkrug but his finishing isn’t great.

Kroos will be a huge loss but half expect Kimmich to take over instead of being pushed to right back. 

Kimmich for me is on his day the 2nd best DMC in the world but unfortunately for him he's also a top 5 RB

Whenever I saw Bayern last season he was at RB but that was partly because Bayern were a mess at the back, he's running his contract down and was linked with PSG today, you'd have to think they'd play him as a midfielder with hakimi there, Bayern did play a youngster called pavlovic a fair bit and he looked ok but they've since bought more midfielders so he might struggle for games, Germany also have the same problem as Bayern in that kimmich has to play there as he's their best RB available half the time 

• Like 1

But, but, but surely we would have a better chance if beating Portugal in the final when we get there...........sorry, complete forgot about Southgate for a second. Never mind.

Apparently they asked Morata about missing the next game and he had absolutely no idea he'd been booked while on the bench.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â