Euro 2024: Quarter Finals

limpid

It's not quite clear what the formation is. but Gareth will need to solve our two problems;  no left side and too many people playing as a number ten.

Ah I suppose it will still be the expected 3-4-3 looking at the personnel

Pickford

Walker, Stones, Konsa

Trippier, Mainoo, Rice, Saka

Foden, Kane, Bellingham

3 minutes ago, viivvaa66 said:

Our bench looks so much stronger than Switzerlands starting 11. Not sure if I can say the same about Southgate’s starting 11.

Shame he don't utilise it as it should. Everyone of them is good enough to come on and make a difference. I really think to start moving on, he needs to use the subs far more. Problem is, he rarely uses them in friendlies so has no real idea what they can do.

7 minutes ago, viivvaa66 said:

Our bench looks so much stronger than Switzerlands starting 11. Not sure if I can say the same about Southgate’s starting 11.

They won't know what's hit them when they come on in the 94th minute

9 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Ah I suppose it will still be the expected 3-4-3 looking at the personnel

Pickford

Walker, Stones, Konsa

Trippier, Mainoo, Rice, Saka

Foden, Kane, Bellingham

More like two number 10s in Foden and Bellingham

That there is no substitute for Trippier is an indictment against Southgate worthy of being hammered to a church door in Germany, since we're there.

I'm not sure it solves either problem - Tripper I guess has a little more freedom with Konsa behind him, but he's still not a left sided player and we're still going to have Bellingham, Kane and Foden playing in each others way. Let's hope it works out.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm not sure it solves either problem - Tripper I guess has a little more freedom with Konsa behind him, but he's still not a left sided player and we're still going to have Bellingham, Kane and Foden playing in each others way. Let's hope it works out.

Trippier is on the right saka is on the left 

• Like 1

With kane having no pace, he should stay upfront and be fed by the midfield, incluDing Belingham. He will play better as the paocher in this tournament as he looks knackered.

PLEASE KANE, STAY AWAY FROM THE HALFWAY LINE!!

• Like 1

"England never produced an oustanding goalkeeper" is a comment on Fox in the US just now and not by Lalas.

Everyone fire up the taek machine for the quarterfinals!

(Might not be wrong tho)

Just now, 479Villan said:

"England never produced an oustanding goalkeeper" is a comment on Fox in the US just now and not by Lalas.

Everyone fire up the taek machine for the quarterfinals!

(Might not be wrong tho)

Gordon Banks 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

That there is no substitute for Trippier is an indictment against Southgate worthy of being hammered to a church door in Germany, since we're there.

Let's not wait till October 31st.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â