Euro 2024: Group F (Czechia, Georgia, Portugal, Türkiye)

limpid

That was bizarre after the goal. Jota runs off, then heads back to fight the keeper to get the ball for the restart, then once released goes back to celebrating the goal.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

I'd be pissed off if that was given against Villa. It was so close there's no way he gained an advantage. But ah fu** it it's Ronaldo flagged so haha.

He was half a yard ahead of the defender, it's offside.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

That was bizarre after the goal. Jota runs off, then heads back to fight the keeper to get the ball for the restart, then once released goes back to celebrating the goal.

Presumably his missus is pregnant so he wanted to do that baby thing.  Bit odd though, yeah.

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Presumably his missus is pregnant so he wanted to do that baby thing.  Bit odd though, yeah.

Yeah, I twigged after. I thought it was that silly thing where they think the restart will be faster. My bad.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Both goals just complete brain farts by Czechia

That one is SO unlucky.  Deflection on the cross, leads to a defender not quite adjusting and slipping on to the ball with the keeper slipping on the pitch.  Not much they could do, but some luck for the Portuguese.

Agree with the commentary complaints. Which moron thought Damny Murphy would make a good commentator and worthy of tax payers money.

Robyn doesn't seem to know what's actually going on. 

5 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Danny Murphy 5 minutes ago; "I don't get why managers make subs with a few minutes to go - they get no chance to affect the game!"

Substitute scores the winner 2 minutes after coming on 👍👍👍👍

Set up by the other substitute no less

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

thats the most Sunday League goal you will ever see

2 absolute F**k ups by Czechs gifted them that win. An own goal from the keeper falling a ball he should easily have held onto and defender deciding to flap at a cross.