Euro 2024: Group F (Czechia, Georgia, Portugal, Türkiye)

limpid

Just now, LondonLax said:

This match is actually pretty entertaining 😁

I was just about to post much the same. cracking game it has been so far.

Again with heading the ball away straight into the box. Isn't that something defenders learn to absolutely not do.

Kind of insane to me that Kvicha finished in like the top 15 in Balon D'or voting last year when he's like the Temu version of Jack Grealish. Quite slow, and while he has good skills, his first touch isn't quite the best and he can be locked down by good defenders. Really shows how far Serie A has fallen, where he basically looked like Maradona over there last year.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Must’ve missed this or I can’t remember the link too well. I guess this is what happens when you are linked with a lot of players lol

Came from Turkish media so was mainly dismissed on here

• Like 1

Look at how these 2 teams play, and then you watch England who have 5 of Europe's top 7 scorers, best players in multiple leagues and they play like 90's Bolton.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

This games on a paid channel here, not sure if it's magenta or RTL 

Not every game is free

That's poor thought you could get BBC1 in Germany!?

This number six for Georgia has taken some Space Jam juice. Having a blinder yet looking at his background he barely started for second division Levante in Spain last season. 

the highly rated and 100m touted player Kvaratskhelia hasnt looked very good at all.

He is clearly talented, but he isnt the next coming of maradona either.

He is being read very easily, not sure how that would play out in the PL, maybe in a top team he would look better?

Just now, MaVilla said:

the highly rated and 100m touted player Kvaratskhelia hasnt looked very good at all.

He is being read very easily, not sure how that would play out in the PL, maybe in a top team he would look better?

Seems to have a lot of weight on his shoulders. He shouldn't as a team they're working really well and he doesn't need to do everything on his own. 

Just now, S-Platt said:

That's poor thought you could get BBC1 in Germany!?

Vpns and what have you you can 

Just feels weird that I can watch every single PL game (albeit on sky) but then I can't just watch the euros in Germany without getting a couple more apps on the TV 

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

He'd be absolutely shut down by the ridiculously athletic PL fullbacks. Moving to the PL can ruin his career tbh.