Euro 2024: Group F (Czechia, Georgia, Portugal, Türkiye)

limpid

Controversial suggestion but maybe start handing out yellow cards to players who poses for selfies with people who run onto the pitch. If Ronaldo hadn't posed for a picture with that first kid that ran onto the pitch them maybe the other 10 or so wouldn't have tried to emulate him.

Guy is 40 he should know that stuff like this only encourages other to follow but he wanted to be nice/boost his ego/brand even more.

553.png

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, sne said:

Controversial suggestion but maybe start handing out yellow cards to players who poses for selfies with people who run onto the pitch. If Ronaldo hadn't posed for a picture with that first kid that ran onto the pitch them maybe the other 10 or so wouldn't have tried to emulate him.

Guy is 40 he should know that stuff like this only encourages other to follow but he wanted to be nice/boost his ego/brand even more.

553.png

I would have run in again to get another. Terrible picture of Ronaldo 😂

If England somehow end up playing Georgia I can see an Iceland happening.

So much more desire and aggression than England.

The more games I watch this tournament to more I am absolutely perplexed by what Southgate is serving up and then getting defensive about in interviews

Custard Bowl Nobber booked for diving 😂

Portugeeezers losing 😂

Got to say I don’t understand all that guff the VAR wench was on about. I don’t like Ronaldo but that was a penalty.

19 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

If England somehow end up playing Georgia I can see an Iceland happening.

So much more desire and aggression than England.

The more games I watch this tournament to more I am absolutely perplexed by what Southgate is serving up and then getting defensive about in interviews

It's Slovakia or Holland can't play the 3rd from this group.

Georgia or Czechia need to win for us to play Slovakia.  

Safegate is the luckiest manager ever if this happens.