Euro 2024: Group F (Czechia, Georgia, Portugal, Türkiye)

limpid

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Ronaldo winning the Balon D'or with that assist....

Portugal squad depth is sensational. Them v Spain would be a brilliant knock out match or final.

Be dreadful. Not sure a pitch could take all that diving

Security guards again failing/not bothering stopping people running onto the pitch to take a selfie with Ronaldo. Security has been pants this tournament.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Not sure why we were the joint favourites with our front line. These boys got Ronaldo, Silva, Fernandes, Neto, Jota to name a few.

England still have a better frontline

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Not sure why we were the joint favourites with our front line. These boys got Ronaldo, Silva, Fernandes, Neto, Jota to name a few.

Is that better than Kane, Foden, Saka, Palmer and Watkins?  

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Silva is better than Saka, Fernandes is arguably better than Palmer if not more experienced. Make you own mind up on the others, Neto, Watkins, debatable 

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Silva is better than Saka, Fernandes is arguably better than Palmer if not more experienced. Make you own mind up on the others, Neto, Watkins, debatable 

Bellingham v Fernandes then. I'd take our forward line over there's. I'd also take Martinez over Southgate as manager any day.

6 minutes ago, PaulC said:

In terms of goals scored in club football last season no it's not and it's not even close 

They have a more well rounded squad though, even though Pepe is still starting they have Dias alongside him and then 2 of the best young CB prospects around in inacio and silva, they don't really have many weaknesses 

Crazy to think that Portugal have a better manager than us though given who their manager is

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

In terms of goals scored in club football last season no it's not and it's not even close 

They have a more well rounded squad though, even though Pepe is still starting they have Dias alongside him and then 2 of the best young CB prospects around in inacio and silva, they don't really have many weaknesses 

Crazy to think that Portugal have a better manager than us though given who their manager is

Yep Martinez is a much more attacking manager..People knock him but there are many Wigan fans where I live and they all adore him.

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yep Martinez is a much more attacking manager..People knock him but there are many Wigan fans where I live and they all adore him.

Hoping that the new Government can get you out of that bad area.

1 hour ago, sne said:

Security guards again failing/not bothering stopping people running onto the pitch to take a selfie with Ronaldo. Security has been pants this tournament.

Took Ramos out too

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Not often but they got the right idea here.

You beat me to it! 🤣

Would also support this. Do it especially with the little kids to show that business is meant 😉

IMG-7345.gif