Euro 2024: Group E (Belgium, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine)

limpid

3 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Pougatch drives me mad, he always seems angry and tries to get the others to join in

It's like when we used to pick in the park. "Whoever's left, you have them".

23 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

It really is strange how some top - drawer players struggle at international level. I mean, it took the last World Cup before Messi actually delivered for Argentina. 

The Dibu effect. He has totally changed the e tire Argentina squads mental attitude and strength. I'd say he came in and wasn't intimated by Messi at all unlike the other players. He's the world's number one not just on ability but his insane mental strength.

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

No that's Vertonghen and Alderweireld from time at Spurs. Courtois is hated by alot of the Belgian players.

Nah, De Bruynes ex gf cheated on him with Courtois back in 2013

Just now, sne said:

Nah, De Bruynes ex gf cheated on him with Courtois back in 2013

Wederweiled was nobbing Vertonghen's missus whilst at Spurs. Caused uproar and is why Spurs sold one of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Wederweiled was nobbing Vertonghen's missus whilst at Spurs. Caused uproar and is why Spurs sold one of them.

Yeah, but that's probably not why Courtois is saying no to the national side.

6 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

The Dibu effect. He has totally changed the e tire Argentina squads mental attitude and strength. I'd say he came in and wasn't intimated by Messi at all unlike the other players. He's the world's number one not just on ability but his insane mental strength.

You know what, it's a really good point. You could make a case for Emi being Smith's best signing. 

35 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

You know what, it's a really good point. You could make a case for Emi being Smith's best signing. 

The case makes itself.  He was his best signing.

44 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

"nobbing (English) Removing the head and gut from fatty fish such as herring by partially severing the head and pulling the head away, together with the attached gut; the roe or milt is left in."

Weird.

Perhaps "Knobbing"?

• Haha 1