Euro 2024: Group E (Belgium, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine)

limpid

2 minutes ago, VillaBrum said:

Why doesn't his arm put the striker onside? Or  am I not understanding the rules?

Has to be above the sleeve line. Like a part that can score a goal

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Has to be above the sleeve line. Like a part that can score a goal

ok. I just seem to remember Ollie being offside because his hand was offside. Might be wrong, so not going to dwell on it.

On the tram back from the game. By far the best atmosphere of a game I've been to. Both sets of fans incredible. Watching de Bruyne in the flesh without fear he'll do damage to my side. Worth the ticket price alone. It's a joke the levels he had tonight compared to everyone else on the pitch. Simply world class.

• Like 3

Realistic chance that all 4 teams could finish with 4 points in this group. Also very real chance given the remaining fixtures that 2 of the 3rd place teams that will actually go through will only have 2 points and not have won a game but would still go through instead of the team on bottom with 4 points here.

Would suck bigtime to be the team that goes out with 4 points when 2 others with only 2 points make it through

28 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Most of these 3rd round games have been too safe.

With 3 teams per group qualifying, there’s more of a need not to lose than there is to win. Slovakia and Romania had no interest in taking risks. Ukraine was the only team that really needed to win. Belgium should want to win to have the easy side of the table but showed in the last few minutes they mostly didn’t want to lose either.

• Like 1