Euro 2024: Group D (Austria, France, Netherlands, Poland)

limpid

48 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Lotta debate on this one.

Just answer me one thing? If it's the rules and it's offside, why did it take so long to call it?

its the Longest and worst decision of the tournament so far!.. 

Would the Premiership Ref & VAR Please stand up

**** embarrassing shit words removed 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Since when are decisions made on estimations of a goalkeepers ability?

Yep.

Offside. Easy one.

Great it was the absolutely pathetic PL refs involved in the delay. Sack them all. Plenty of decent refs I've seen this tournament that I'm sure the PL could employ.

47 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Yep.

Offside. Easy one.

Great it was the absolutely pathetic PL refs involved in the delay. Sack them all. Plenty of decent refs I've seen this tournament that I'm sure the PL could employ.

I more than noticed the difference, like it seemed to be back with VAR running the game, when in the Ukraine game, the Ref made the decisions, I.e the penalty.

Webb will only employ his pals. Imagine bringing a good European referee in. You would really see the difference in class every week.  Although I doubt they would be able to work with our VAR crew anyway. 

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Webb will only employ his pals. Imagine bringing a good European referee in. You would really see the difference in class every week. 

As soon as they said the VAR was Stuart Atwell and with Taylor being the ref, i knew it would take ages to sort out and he would make a total mess of it and just agree with Taylor. VAR has been excellent so far, as soon as English people are involved it falls to pieces. No wonder the Premier league VAR is such a mess.

• Like 3

Anyone else more interested in watching the BBC host + 3 pundits trying to decide whether to have their feet on or off the stool footrests, than in listening to any of the obvious twaddle they speak?!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Van Dijk does alot of moaning. 

He really isn't as good as he thinks he is to moan like that. 

He fell off harder than a young English attacker after signing his first big deal.

VvD still arguing with the ref about a potential handball on that goal. VAR are checking it, constantly moaning at the ref won’t make any difference.