Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

Pickford has lost his mind, hoofing it to nowhere then absolute theatrics to take a ball he should never be out for of guehi's head.

He so panic stricken all the time

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Side note: I'd rather have a fit Kamara than a Rice at Villa. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing, but so often, he seems a bit wasteful and negative or not quite weighting the passes right, which is the whole point of him, I thought? Maybe I just don't understand the position/role he plays.

He's best used as a box to box imo. He's not a DM. He's unable to get on the half turn and his weight of pass is not great. But he has a great engine on him and his passing is good enough as an 8, and he can pop up with goals as well. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I'll have whatever Shearer's had, he's watching a different match that is happening only in his head.

If Bellingham scores he’s going to drain his balls

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, VillaBrum said:

Walker used his pace well, to get the ball.

Absolutely, but this is the problem. We'll always win these games, qualify and everyone gets excited. But he'll never win that ball against a decent team. That's why we always look lost as soon as we get a decent opponent. You don't get those bits of luck or score soft goals. And the attackers against us don't miss their shots like Serbia and Denmark. 

1 minute ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Pickford has lost his mind, hoofing it to nowhere then absolute theatrics to take a ball he should never be out for of guehi's head.

He so panic stricken all the time

He's the first thing people mention to me over here, they are either genuinely worried for his mental health or find him as funny as I find tweak on Southpark