Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

3 minutes ago, Strog said:

Danish defender didn’t get a shout and then a couple of lucky deflections that fell to Kane 1-0.

Walker used his pace well, to get the ball.

3 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Can’t wait for England to defend now for 70mins! 

It's like a joke. Noting but Denmark since we scored. We've totally handed them the initiative, for no reason whatsoever. It's not like they're good enough to wrestle it from us. It's just weird. 

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Southgate has posters of the Greece 2004’ squad on his wall

I'd blotted that out of my mind! Easily the worst winning football I have ever seen

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

It's like a joke. Noting but Denmark since we scored. We've totally handed them the initiative, for no reason whatsoever. It's not like they're good enough to wrestle it from us. It's just weird. 

How can you not trust this crop of players to control the game by keeping the ball. Playing so deep and playing anti-football is **** criminal with these players. Way more chance of it going pear shaped too.

• Like 1

I don't mind us taking less risks, but why do we concede possession and sit with a bank of 4 and 5 both inside our third. It's stupid, you don't even have quick counter potential.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, trekka said:

Shearer sounds drunk.  "Nonsense! Goals!". 

He really does. And his insane bias is pissing me off...and I'm English!

• Like 1

Side note: I'd rather have a fit Kamara than a Rice at Villa. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing, but so often, he seems a bit wasteful and negative or not quite weighting the passes right, which is the whole point of him, I thought? Maybe I just don't understand the position/role he plays.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Play Konsa in midfield. 

A modern tactitian would probs play Konsa, stones and geuhi as a 3 and have stones step into midfield when we have the ball...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VillaBrum said:

Walker used his pace well, to get the ball.

He did 

2 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

I don't mind us taking less risks, but why do we concede possession and sit with a bank of 4 and 5 both inside our third. It's stupid, you don't even have quick counter potential.

It's hideous, we score, 10 behind the ball and act like we don't want the ball

• Like 1

Every single game with Southgate...

Score a goal. Sit back. Counter attack. Hope the opposition don't score in the mean time.

It makes my eyes bleed.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1