Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

Posted (edited)

Not really to do with pundits but in the good ol' days you could select different commentator streams via the Red Button.  I once enjoyed Steve Claridge and someone else discuss famous theme tunes during the match (I seem to recall they particularly liked Sledgehammer).  They spent the whole match genuinely mucking about but focused on what was happening when needed. 

Edited by trekka

I imagine there was a collective sigh of relief from every shop owners and people who park their car outside in central Münich when that Serbian goal went in.

41 minutes ago, BOF said:

Because they expect him to be fit for the knockouts, against the opposition he'll be needed against.

So the assumption is "our team has done well in order to get to late stages of the tournament, so now we will change the team to accommodate a player who hasn't played due to being injured" ? 

4 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

So the assumption is "our team has done well in order to get to late stages of the tournament, so now we will change the team to accommodate a player who hasn't played due to being injured" ? 

Yes. And you don't have to do particularly well to get out of that group with that squad. But you need your best players to win it. He's your best leftback.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

If they win, I’m gonna smash all my lads Lego up grrrrr 😬

I’m going to have a sh*t in IKEA, they’re not Danish I just really need a sh*t

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

**** booing the Danish anthem. 

Who hates the Danes?!

It's probably because of Vikings.

You know, coming over on boats, taking over our jobs. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

It's probably because of Vikings.

You know, coming over on boats, taking over our jobs. 

But they’re hated by the gammons, which are just thick slices of bacon the Danes are famous for. 

massively conflicting! 

Edited by theboyangel