Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

23 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Embarrassing to see. Probably the same blokes who “want to keep politics out of football” and it’s “woke gone mad to take the knee”. 

idiots probably dont even realise they are foreigners abroad

Had the telly on in the background and didn't pay 100% attention but that was a pretty crappy 45 mins right?

Must be a shit game, people are talking in here about anything except what’s on the pitch 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

England team unchanged

I would like to be genuinely surprised at this, considering how poor they played against Serbia.

But it’s stubborn mcstubborn face in charge and he must think he’s a tactical genius…

I so want to feel positive about England but he makes it so so hard to have any investment in the national team now. 

Why have we taken Luke Shaw when he’s not fit, surely there is fit English LB that’s worth taking instead? Seems mad to take a squad place with an injured player. 

Southgate said Foden was ‘exceptional’ it’s so annoying how he has favourites like that. When Grealish used to perform and people praised him he’d change the subject or say it’s a team game, but someone criticises Foden legitimately and he’s leaps to his defence… so frustrating.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Why have we taken Luke Shaw when he’s not fit

Because they expect him to be fit for the knockouts, against the opposition he'll be needed against.

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Southgate said Foden was ‘exceptional’

Was Southgate high at the time? I forgot Foden was playing! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

Because they expect him to be fit for the knockouts, against the opposition he'll be needed against.

That’s sort of fair enough, but what if he isn’t fit for then? Or takes a bit of time to get back to full fitness? I imagine they have more information than fans… but it just seems a waste of a squad place. 

3 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Rio Ferdinand really is a clearing! How does this bloke still get paid to be on our tv? He is beyond stupid and rather annoying.

I'd rather listen to Eni Aluko than listen to him. Honest to McGrath. ENI ALUKO !!

• Haha 4