Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

7 minutes ago, Strog said:

He would, but we all know Ollie will not get a kick in this tournament..

I’m convinced too. Just cannot see him getting on at all. He’s there purely as a Kane injury cover isn’t he…

Just now, Djemba_Villan said:

I’m convinced too. Just cannot see him getting on at all. He’s there purely as a Kane injury cover isn’t he…

He'll start the last group game if England win their first two and qualify I reckon.

13 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

So you turn against your country because you don't like the manager? What a horrible attitude that is.

Who said I've turned against my country? I sat down to watch the game and support and hope we win. The goal went in and I just didn't feel anything.

• Like 1

You’d think with the players England has, the possession and control of the game would be much better. Not with this clown in charge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Djemba_Villan said:

Injury cover for a man who isn't fit but will still play 90 mins every game 

The entire build up was pointing out how tall all the Serbian players are, and we've spent the entire game lumping high balls up to Kane. Madness